Website Implementation Specialist
Monkey Group is growing!
Our Marketing team is expanding to help develop and distribute cutting-edge media content about the off-premise paradigm shift to the North American marketplace. Do you have what it takes to join us?
The Website Implementation Specialist is responsible for leading the execution of web strategy for Monkey Group and its divisions, including developing information architectures, designing user interfaces and experiences, managing content, and maintaining all aspects of corporate and product websites.
WHAT THIS ROLE DOES
- Works closely with division leads and marketing team counterparts to define, document and deliver the vision for all Monkey Group websites and web-based properties.
- Develops, implements and maintains features and functional specifications of websites in accordance with pre-defined project scope and expectations.
- Manages content standards and updates.
- Tracks and provides reporting and analysis of website performance, including organic search rankings, audience and other traffic metrics, PPC outcomes, and other success indicators as required.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who has done this before as part of a cross-functional marketing team, and doesn't need to be told how to do it.
- Someone who is ready, willing and able to work closely with a small group of specialists in a fun, creative environment.
- Someone with the curiosity and skills required to interpret, transform and monetize existing and new organizational content for our target market segment.
- Someone who can impress us with what their ideas and enthusiasm for SaaS technology and/or the North American food services sector, regardless of their direct experience.
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- PHP for back-end development
- Wordpress or other comparable CMS platforms
HOW TO APPLY
Prepare a cover letter, resume, and a short, personalized video of you telling us why you're ideally suited to move forward in the recruitment process, and possibly join our growing marketing team.
Then visit our Careers Application Form, and submit your application for the position in question. Application deadline is May 1, 2018.
Questions or technical issues? Email us at careers [at] monkeygroup [dotcom].