Use of the Site
The Services are offered to you for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not use the Site or Services for commercial or advertising purposes without the prior written consent of MSI.
Intellectual Property and License Granted by MSI
User Content and License Granted by User
You agree that you will not use the Site or Services, including uploading, posting or transmitting User Content, to:
- participate in any fraudulent activities, to deliver or disseminate any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- deliver or disseminate any material or information of any kind that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic;
- abuse, or otherwise violate any law or infringe or violate any rights of any other person or entity, including intellectual property rights;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to MSI;
- advertise to or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services; or
- use any information obtained from the Site or Services to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of Site Content or Services;
- rent, lease or sublicense access to any of Site Content or Services;
- circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of the Site;
- use the Site in a manner that overburdens, or that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of, the Site;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site, or attempting to “crash” a host; or
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright and trademark notices) on any portion of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Services and all Site Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MSI expressly disclaims all conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. MSI makes no representation, warranty, or guaranty as to the reliability, safety, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Site, Services or any services, products, or goods obtained by third parties through the use of the Site of Services. MSI does not represent or warrant that the use of the Site or Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, error-free, or will meet your requirements or expectations, or the Site, Services or server(s) that make the Site or Services availability are free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge and agree that any risk arising out of your use of the Site or Services, and any third party services or products remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MSI, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses incurred by you or in any way connected with your use of, or inability to use, the Site or Services, any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any Site Content, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any third party whose advertising appears on the Site or is referred by the Site or Services.
In no event will the aggregate liability of MSI, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers, or licensors (weather in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability, strict liability or other theory) arising out of or relating to your use of the Site of Services exceed the amount you paid to MSI for using the Services (if any).